- What's in the box: VIDBOX (USB video capture device), USB Cable, RCA AV Cable, Quick Start Guide, Installation Software CD (software can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website also).
- Capture old VHS, Beta, 8mm or camcorder tapes and convert them to DVD or other digital formats.
- Capture and edit high-definition video from HDV camcorders. Add various special features including background music, take still images of video scenes. Upload to YouTube and Facebook.
- Record audio from your cassettes and LP records to create WMA files or audio CDs. Create photo slideshows by converting your pictures and videos into slideshow DVDs or movie files.
- Free U.S.-based live support (1-877-484-6246; 512-346-3700; 9am - 8pm CST M~F; 10am - 3pm CST Sat)
Videotapes can deteriorate over time. Your old videos will have color bleed, white specks, and other distortions. Don’t risk this happening to your home video collection! VHS to DVD 8.0 Deluxe provides everything you need to easily convert your videos to digital formats. All you need is a VCR and a PC with a DVD burner and, with VHS to DVD’s Easy Wizard Mode, you can transfer your video to DVD with one click. Step-by-Step pictorial instructions guide you through the process. For more creative options, VHS to DVD 8.0 Deluxe’s Advanced Mode lets you capture video from analog or HDV/DV camcorder, VCR or DVD player and more. You can also edit unwanted scenes and add transition effects, burn DVDs with custom menus, convert video formats for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. When you’re ready, you can upload video to YouTube or Facebook with one click. More, you can capture still images of scenes from your video. To revive old music, use the included Audio Recorder software to convert audio from cassettes, LP records, and video tapes to create WMA files, or audio CDs. The newly added Photo DVD allows you to create spectacular photo slideshows using ready-made themes by converting your pictures and videos into slideshow DVDs or movie files.