- 3.5mm and R/L audio connector input, usb to pc, record audio into computer and convert into MP3/WAV
- Plug and play, no extra power supply. Support Windows systems and Mac systems.
- Coming with professional audio capture/converting software ( Audacity) and online updating.
- This usb audio digitizer(audio converter) make user easily record live audio or transfer analog to be digital formats such as MP3, WAV. User can save&listen music on MP3 player, computer, portable CD player, or car stereo or home stereo system.
- To record and convert classic vinly turntable LP or cassette tape music audio to be MP3/WAV digital formats.
Re-discover the beauty of those good old music with the help of this USB audio capture device. Users may also use this usb audio grabber to convert old collection of cassettes, vinyl records and LPs into crisp, clear digital audio files for music on the go and then create audio CDs and MP3 CDs for personal audio library and make archive of life-time collection that will not degrade or deteriorate over time.
This usb audio digitizer audio converter lets you easily record live audio or transfer analog audio into a computer in selectable digital formats such as MP3, WAV so you can listen your newly-created digital music on MP3 player, computer, portable CD player, or car stereo or home stereo system.
Great tool to capture and edit audio to digital format on your computer before transfer to iPod or iPhone or other portable audio players. This easy-to-use USB converter provides users an easy solution to digitize analog audio feed into digital format through the convenient USB interface. There is absolutely no driver installation needed at all for operation in Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS 10.11
■Digital Cleaning Process And Effects.
■Super Easy Setup,just Plug and play,no drivers.
■Cross-Platform Audio Recorder Editor Software.
■Recording From Microphone/Line In/Auxiliary Input.
■Digital Audio Recording. This USB audio unit supports audio recording from two types of audio inputs, one in 3.5mm stereo mini and the other in RCA phono L/R.