- Locking XLR inputs accept balanced mic or line inputs
- Two sets of microphones for cardioid or omnidirectional pickup
- Dual battery systems for hours of recording
- Stereo S/PDIF digital input
- Rugged aluminum constructionincluded accessories: 2GB SD card, Exclusive Li-ion battery (BP-L2), USB connection cable, Exclusive soft case, Exclusive windsock, Wireless remote control (RC-10), Coin cell battery for confirming remote control operat
The rugged TASCAM DR-100mkII offers high-end recording features to musicians and engineers who demand more from their portable recorder. It features four built-in microphones, two cardioid and two omnidirectional, for great sounding recordings. A pair of XLR microphone inputs with phantom power welcomes pro-grade condenser microphones, and line in and out connectors are also provided. The markII version adds balanced line ins, S/PDIF digital inputs, locking connectors and more.