- Manufactured in USA; Harper exclusive I-Beam Steel-Tough nylon truss frame is factory assembled (requires easy assembly of wheels and base plate)
- 30% lighter than steel and designed for maximum strength - frame is chemical, corrosion and rust resistant for longer life
- Converts in seconds from 2 wheel dolly to 4 wheel cart - 300 lb dolly and 400 lb cart capacity (Product images illustrates both uses, but only one cart is being sold)
- 8" wheels with solid rubber tread and 3" swivel casters
- Three position telescoping handle, built-in stair glides for easy moving up or down stairs and curbs
Harper Trucks exclusive I-Beam Steel-Tough nylon truss is 30% lighter than steel and designed to be as strong as steel or aluminum hand trucks. Built-in stair glides for easy moving up or down stairs and curbs. 8″ wheels with solid rubber tread and 3″ swivel casters for easy maneuverability. Made in USA. Frame factory assembled – Requires easy assembly of wheels and base plate. Since 1940, Harper Trucks’ mission has been to sell the highest quality products in the market. We have grown from a small, regional metal fabricator to the largest hand truck manufacturer in the world. As the world’s largest manufacturer of hand trucks, Harper makes one of every three such trucks sold in the United States. Harper Trucks are manufactured in a plant of 400,000 square feet with full robotic and new composite-injection capabilities.