- Works with Mac® or Windows® computers. Supports NTSC, PAL video capture
- Plug and Play device installation, requires no power adapter;
- Snapshot function allows you to capture still images from video;
- Small and lightweight design offers convenient portability for on-the-go applications;
- OS Compatibility- Windows® 10 (32/64bit), 8/8.1 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64bit), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64), 2000 (Aero 3D interface supported) Apple® OSX Mavericks (10.9) Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6).
The ICG02 USB 2.0 S-Video & Composite Video Capture Cable offers an easy to use analog video capture solution, enabling you to grab video from an S-Video or Composite video source, as well as the accompanying 2-channel RCA audio, to your Mac® or Windows® computer.
The cable connects to your desktop or laptop computer through USB 2.0, and is compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, providing a conveniently portable video capture solution that’s more than suitable for use with laptops and desktop computers alike.
An easy-to-use device for recording analog video to your computer from external sources, such as a VCR or camcorder the SVID2USB23 offers the perfect solution for Betamax or VHS video capture, with real-time MPEG-1, MPEG-2.This analog video capture cable supports a broad range of operating systems, delivering seamless analog video capture for Mac® computers (OS 10.X), and Windows® PCs (Windows® 7, Windows® 2000/XP(32/64-bit)/Vista(32/64-bit)).
■ Convert VHS home movies to digital format – Connect your VCR, camcorder, or any other analog video source to your Mac or PC and capture your audio/video in MPEG 1/2/4 format
■ Import recorded videos onto your Mac® or Windows® computer for editing, and make your own compilation
The USB Grabber Does Not Support copy any CopyRight Protected Media contents. That is law prohibited.