- Convert Your Old Video Tapes or Camcorder Tapes to Digital Format With The Touch of a Button
- Record and Digitalize Video From VHS, VCR's, DVD Players, DVR's, Camcorders, Hi8, & Gaming Systems
- No Computer or Software Required - Records Videos Directly onto the Included 4 GB Memory Card
- Prism Video Converter Software Included - Transforms Videos Into Smartphone, Tablet, & Web Formats
- Free USA Tech Support & Full 1-Year Warranty From ClearClick Included
Turn that box of old video tapes or camcorder tapes that’s sitting in your closet or basement into digital format!
With the ClearClick Video To Digital Converter, you can transfer your videos to digital format with the touch of a button. Convert your VHS collection and enjoy your old movies again. Restore and share your family memories from 20 years ago. You can watch your digitalized videos on your computer, tablet, smartphone, or your TV.
Here’s how it works…
1) Connect your Video2Digital Converter to your VCR, camcorder, or any other video source. (RCA cable included!)
2) Press the “Record” button on the converter and watch your video on the 2.3″ LCD as it transfers. (No computer is required to capture your videos!)
3) Press “Record” again to stop recording (see important note below).
4) Transfer your digitalized videos to your computer with the included USB cable. Then put them on your tablet, smartphone, or burn a DVD.
Included: Prism Plus Video Converter Software CD
With the included Prism Plus Video Converter software, you can convert your digitalized videos into smartphone and tablet friendly formats. You can also compress your videos, so that you can share them online and through email.
Compatible with both Windows & Macintosh computers.
What’s In The Box:
– ClearClick Video To Digital Converter
– 4 GB Memory Card (Pre-Inserted in Device)
– USB Cable & Power Adapter
– RCA Cable
– TV-Out Cable (3.5mm to RCA)
– Prism Plus Video Converter Software CD
– User’s Guide (written in proper English and easy to understand)
This device also comes with ClearClick’s free USA-based tech support and full 1-year warranty. Prism is published by and is a trademark of NCH Software, Inc. Used with permission.
IMPORTANT AUDIO/VIDEO SYNC NOTE (July 2016): Each recording must be manually stopped at 2 hours or less. Otherwise, the resulting video will have out of sync/delayed audio.