- High-Fidelity Systems, The Sinvitron Bluetooth Transmitter 4.0 with A2DP for enhanced audio quality much less lags or delay, allows you to enjoy the stereo music without wire restriction or watch TV quietly (not for answering calls)
- Exquisite Design，Super mini portable audio bluetooth transmitter,lightweight and durable, Work with any type and brand of device such as TV, PC, CD player, iPod, Kindle Fire, DVD, MP3, MP4 player, headphone, speaker and other bluetooth stereo audio enabled system
- Simultaneously Pair with Two Bluetooth Devices,you can hear audio from both headsets;Works perfectly when paired with 1 bluetooth speaker（not suitable for paired with 2 bluetooth speaker simultaneously）
- Built-in battery, this Sinvitron wireless transmitter with excellent battery life, A full charge lasts about 5 hours, with dual mode, you can also use it plugged with AC adapter without worrying about the battery
- Easy pairing with Bluetooth stereo headset,speakers and other Bluetooth stereo audio enabled system, with standard 3.5mm audio socket and cable enable this Bluetooth transmitter to connect to for audio devices
– You can use the Sinvitron Bluetooth Transmitter connect your Bluetooth Headset watching TV on the late-night so that not disturb your families and avoid the neighbors to complain.
– High quality stereo transmission for a better music experience.
– Reverse control of the music play of connected Bluetooth devices.
– Multi-function technique, one Bluetooth receiver can connect with two Bluetooth devices.
– Safe driving design, it can be used as a Bluetooth carkit which with music play function
Bluetooth version: Ver 4.0
Transmission distance: ＞10m
Continuously working time: 5 hrs
Charge time: 1.5 hrs
1x Sinvitron Bluetooth Transmitter
1x 3.5mm Audio Cable (male to male)
1x 3.5mm Audio Metal Adapter
1x Micro USB cable
1x User manual
This transmitter could not connect to both since the Bluetooth names were the same.
If you want to listen to music simultaneously with 2 speakers, we don’t recommend it. Because there might be a different latency responses of different speakers.