- S-Video and RGB In - Capture your video files from VCR and Camcorder
- Freeze frame - Create digital stills from your video footage
- DVD Burning Software - Save and share your memories on DVD
- Output Formats: MPEG1/2 / AVI / WMV / ASF / MP4 / QTMOV / BMP
- Compatible with: PAL / SEECAM / NTSC
August VGB100 – External USB Video Capture Card
Transfer videos from VHS and camcorders straight to your PC hard drive.
The August VGB100 video capture card is the simple solution for digitising your old analogue videos. Turn VHS tapes into MPEG’s to preserve your memories.
To transfer files from VCR’s, DVD players, set-top boxes and camcorders simply connect them via the RGB or S-Video inputs and use the straight forward software to create digital video in your choice of format.
With digital files, you are free to share your memories via facebook and youtube, stream them to your Smart TV and create edited highlight reels using the provided software.
With the VGB100, you aren’t limited to digital video capture, audio and digital stills can also be created from your video tapes.
Operating System: Windows 10/8 /7 / Vista / XP
CPU: P4 1.4Ghz or higher
RAM: 256Mb or higher
Graphics Card: 512Mb or higher
Free Hard Drive Space: 1Gb
Additional requirements: Microsoft DirectX 9.0+ / Sound Card / CD-ROM / USB 2.0 port
In the box:
1 x August USB 2.0 Video Adapter
1 x USB Cable
1 x Quick Installation Guide
1 x CD-ROM